Why a life view?
- Since we are animals (or humans), we all view life (a whole..) .
- We all have a sense of what is good and or what is bad, the more or less ordered.
- The clearer (lighter, coded, modular, etc) our life view is, the flover.
Why reducting a life view?
- For viewing how all is connected and approach their complexities.
- For worrying less about how the big or main picture is ordered.
- For having a deeply meaningful conversation with someone else.
«A world view is crucial for the total order of a human mind[…] and it is the third mind cleaning and purification introductory practice that i recommend […] because:
-Such this special meditative research about mind nature and its phenomena ends up with the tireless mental zeal of thinking and researching and its dependence on concepts, analising and its endless referring. So it wakes up a personal achievement of getting to feel nature
-If such view could encourage the individuals to do a conciousness transformation, and so influence society, it will return to our world the living interconnection sense and meaning that it so desperately needs — Sogyal Rimpoche«